Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The comprehensive argument against Barack Obama

Lots of links and videos summarizing the case against Obama.  

Democrats want America to support at once the most radical and least qualified candidate for President in at least a century. They have tried to conceal this with the complicity of a pom-pom-waving national media that has shown much more interest in the political background of a plumber from Ohio than in a major-party candidate for President.

America deserves better than that. Voters deserve the truth from the press, not vague cheers of "hope" and "change" while willfully ignoring or air-brushing Obama's record. We hope to set that record straight with our essay.

My immediate response: "But have you seen the other guy?"  Seriously, I'm not so concerned about the amount of time spent in Washington as an important qualification for a president.  I'd take Palin if could vote for her, but I'm left with McCain as the only other contender and I simply won't vote for him.  Bob Barr (Libertarian) is my man.  If I'm going to lose, I'm going to lose with my principles intact.

No comments: