Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Jim Treacher: Top Ten Reasons to Accept That Job Offer from David Letterman

Our editors won't let us post them here, but follow the link for the naughty bits...

http://jimtreacher.com/archives/002126.html

I have always liked Dave and his wacky style of humor.  He's definitely been out of bounds with some of his political shots at Bush, Cheney and Palin.   I haven't seen him make any jokes about Obama or Acorn, so he gives the impression that he's only interested in ridiculing the right wingers. Frankly, I haven't been watching Letterman much in recent years.  Jay Leno was more reliably funny, although more conventional.

Johnny Carson was famous for his many marital problems.  Dave helped make Bill Clinton famous for his sex with interns.  Now, it's Dave's chance to enjoy the spotlight as the target of jokes.  I think he'll do OK in the end, but I'm sure his mother isn't going to like it.

Posted via email from The Blue Pelican

No comments: