Thursday, January 10, 2008

Democrats on Making Change

These are a few days old, but worth quoting...

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/story?id=4091841

[Hillary] Clinton shot back, emphasizing, "Making change is not about what you believe or about making a speech, it's about working hard." Raising her voice, she said, "I want to make change, but I've already made change. I'm not running on a promise of change. But on 35 years of change … we don't need to raise false hopes of people in our country about what can be delivered."

Edwards told supporters, "The status quo is yesterday. And change is tomorrow. And tomorrow begins today..."

I used to work at an amusement park arcade when I was a teenager.  I'm confident that I've made more change than all the Democratic contenders combined.

No comments: