Thursday, March 18, 2010

Campbell has a Chance in California Senate Race

A Campbell supporter shared this with me:

The new Field Poll is out, and it shows Tom Campbell alone narrowly beating Boxer.

Campbell 44 - Boxer 43  (previously Boxer 48 - Campbell 38)

"Formerly, I would have said this is in the Democratic column, but I would say now it's got to be moved into the tossup column," said Mark DiCamillo, the director of the poll.  (And this comes on the heels of the Rasmussen poll showing Campbell down by just 2.)


I will add that I met Tom Campbell many years ago in California when he was first running for Congress.  He's a smart and honest guy.  Although he leans libertarian on some social issues, he's a fiscal conservative. This country needs someone like him to control spending.  I hope he wins.

Posted via email from The Blue Pelican

No comments: